UM FLAT Resident Application
2016-2017 Academic Year
Please send resume and application to the UMFLAT@gmail.com by March 12, 2016
Short answer questions
- Are you applying to live here for the 2016-2017 academic year?
- Are you currently committed to a lease for the next academic year?
- Are you applying to live here with a significant other?
- What (if any) pets do you have?
- What is your area of study?
- Are you a full-time student? How many credits are you scheduled for in Spring 2016?
Long answer questions
- Why do you want to live at the UM FLAT?
- What experience, knowledge, and/or skill-sets do you bring to the group?
- Please describe examples of your past leadership and success, with environmental and other projects.
- Please describe past experiences living in-group situations.
- What types of project(s) are you interested in working on at UM FLAT next semester?
- Living at UM FLAT requires a serious time commitment and registering for a one-credit academic internship. What are your other activities next semester? How will you balance FLAT work with school and other responsibilities?
- If you were given $150 to put toward a project at the FLAT, what would you do?