This is your friendly neighborhood events update – here are a few things happening around Missoula in the area of food (do YOU eat food?), so mark your calendar and take advantage of some great local opportunities!
– Who: Open to everyone, hosted by Five Valleys Seed Library
– Where: Missoula Public Library, large meeting room
– When: Saturday, February 7 from 12 to 4 pm
– What: Bring seeds, get seeds… or just look around at all the cool seeds
– Feb 25: The Real Dirt on Farmer John (trailer here)
– March 25: Food Stamped (trailer here)
– April 22: Symphony of the Soil (trailer here)